You would like to be awarded the recognized QMS-TÜV certificate, but you don’t want to travel for it? The QMS-TÜV online seminar offers the possibility to do exactly this.
After a webinar, you will start the self-learning phase, which consists of seven diverse, digital learning modules. In addition, you can access digital materials on our learning platform and look up quality management terms and definitions in an app. Since questions may still arise nonetheless, we provide you with tutoring support on our learning platform.
After you have completed the self-learning phase, you will meet other course participants in a three-day live online training session in the virtual classroom. Specifically selected group exercises and discussions in the last training phase complement the theoretical training with practical case studies for more in-depth knowledge.
The virtual classroom phase closes with an examination on the last day.
The QMS-TÜV online training will help you flexibly gain a foothold in quality management without traveling.
After the end of the training, you will be able to participate in the development and maintenance of a process-oriented management system and know the operative elements of quality management. In addition, you will gain practical expertise.
- Introduction to the concept for the course (webinar)
- Self-learning phase
- Fundamentals and history of quality management (podcast)
- Overview of management system standards (e-learning course)
- The 7 basic tools of quality (e-learning course)
- Quality methods in the product life cycle (e-learning course)
- Fundamentals of statistics (interactive eBook)
- Measurement and inspection (e-learning course with videos)
- Live online phase
- lSO 9001 overview
- Process-oriented quality management
- Process, process approach and process description
- Continual improvement
- Introduction to FMEA
- Implementation-oriented group exercises
- Learning platform with terminology app, digital materials and digital standards collection
2 days online, 3 days online with tutor
Who should attend
- Professionals and executives from manufacturing and service organizations
- Employees from all business areas and levels actively involved in the quality management system and the improvement of quality
Certificate Quality management specialist QMS-TÜV
- The seminar consists of a webinar, seven digital learning units, a terminology app, a digital standards collection, learning accompanied by tutors on the learning platform as well as three live online training days and the final examination.
- The seminar is limited to 16 participants.
- You will receive a digital compendium including the texts of all relevant standards.
- The seminar is the first part of the QMR-TÜV training and is offered in German and English.
- For access to the e-learning elements of the course, please provide a personal e-mail address.
TÜV SÜD Akademie senior expert trainers
- Receive an internationally acknowledged certificate without any travel time.
- You help to establish and maintain a process-focused quality management system.
- You know the fundamentals of quality assurance and quality methods and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You gain an overview of the content of the EN ISO 9001 standard and have practice-oriented know-how in quality management.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.