The VDA 6.3 process audit is an effective procedure for assessing processes in connection with planning and manufacturing of a product. These audits are usually conducted within the organisation or with suppliers prior to series release, but also form a valuable contribution for process optimization with already existing manufacturing lines. Furthermore, potential analysis – as part of VDA 6.3 – also constitutes a tried an tested method to select new suppliers.
The third and complete revision of the VDA standard in 2016 had the main objective of simplifying and unifying the standard in order to give it a more practical and international orientation. With these new advantages, the worldwide importance of VDA 6.3 has increased. In order to conduct VDA 6.3 process audits, comprehensive knowledge, experience and competence is necessary. In the VDA 6.3 trainings the participants acquire the necessary background knowledge and understanding for process audit procedures.
- General requirements, methods and principles
- Link to other requirements
- Explanation of the individual chapters of VDA 6.3 (2016)
- Induction into the process-focused approach to risk analysis according to the Turtle model
- Audit process from audit programme to closing meeting
- Planning and performance of a process audit
- Evaluation rules for process audits
- Code of conduct for process auditors
- Contents of the seven process elements
- Allocation and evaluation of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and conclusion
- Presentation of the current SIs and FAQs
Who should attend
Employees of QM departments who have been assigned the task of carrying out process audits in their organizations (internally) or along the supply chain (externally). External auditors (employed as service providers).
- Knowledge of common quality tools and methods
- Knowledge of the applicable management system requirements
- Knowledge of further applicable customer-specific requirements
- Product- and process-specific knowledge in the intended field of application
- Depending on the field of application appropriate professional experience according to VDA volume 6.3
- Auditor qualification based on ISO 19011 (only applies to auditors of suppliers and auditors who work as external service providers or attendees who wish to sit the exam for “Certified Process Auditor”)
TÜV SÜD Akademie/VDA QMC qualification certificate
- You will receive VDA Volume 6.3 (2016) which you can keep for further use.
- After you have passed the test, you will obtain a recognized qualification certificate.
- The attendees of this seminar are also entitled to attend the Examination Day for certified process auditor VDA 6.3.
- The seminar is accepted as continued training for re-certification of the following (DAkkS) qualifications: QM Representative and AQM-Auditor® – TÜV / Lead Auditor.
Authorised trainers from TÜV SÜD Akademie and VDA QMC