This project management training lays a solid foundation for your project success. From the introduction to the basic definitions (project terminology and project types), we guide you through all the major steps of successful project assignment, project planning (productivity planning, scheduling, cost and resource planning) and project organization. An insight into the project start process highlights the practical application of the project management methods and tools presented. You acquire the ability to deploy all of the major project management methods in accordance with the circumstances. Substantiated theoretical input and intensive work on your own projects make the link between methodology skills and planning progress understandable on a step-by-step basis, and secure the maximum level of learning transfer. After your project management training, you are perfectly equipped to plan projects by yourself and to create the organizational frameworks necessary.
- Project terminology, types and project management approach
- Project delineation and project context analysis
- Project order
- Stakeholder analysis
- Project productivity planning: Profit projection, project structure plan, work package specification
- Project scheduling: Bar chart, milestone plan
- Project organization and project culture
- Personnel and cost planning
- Resource planning
- Project risk analysis
- Project documentation and IT-aided project management
- Project start process
Who should attend
- Specialists and managers, and employees, actively involved in projects as project leaders, project managers, project team members or project assistants
- Specialists and managers, and employees, with experience in project management who are looking to broaden their methodology skills
- IPMA certification candidates (Level C and D)
The number of participants for this training is limited to 15.
Certificate of Attendance TÜV SÜD Akademie
The seminar will be held in english.
TÜV SÜD Akademie senior expert trainers
- You learn how to plan projects in a structured manner and how to create the suitable organizational framework.
- You acquire solid methodology expertise in project management and deploy the tools in a targeted manner within the project.
- You practice working on real projects and are able to transfer the subject matter directly into your practical project scenario.