Chemical Reaction Hazards - Advanced Course
- Autocatalytic reactions: how to assess and handle them
- Assessment of heat accumulation conditions
- Design of safe chemical processes: comparison of continuous and discontinuous reactors (batch / semi-batch)
- Cooling of industrial reactors: safety aspects
- Gain a deeper understanding of very specific subjects in the field of thermal process safety
The course is intended for chemists and chemical engineers working in production, development or safety.
Requires an advanced knowledge in chemical engineering and/or chemical process technology, or the understanding of the concepts and methodology taught in the basic course.
- Theory supported by videos, lessons learned, exercises and workshops in groups
- Training material
- Training certificate