Safety Plan ISO 26262
Safety is one of the key issues in the development and valid for all road vehicles like trucks, buses, motorcycles, and automobiles. The Safety Plan defines all necessary activities to be compliant with the standard.
The usage of Functional Safety Management (FSM) is highly recommended in order to have evidence of handling safety activities in order to avoid systematic failures in the development with regard to product liability.
What is the Safety Plan?
- The Safety Plan is the most important document for organizing safety activities as required by ISO 26262.
- Is the work product of the ISO standard that defines all safety activities to be done and reported in the Safety Case.
- Describes all safety activities and measures to achieve Functional Safety.
- Helps you to choose the correct measures and methods from over 90 tables of the ISO standard.
- Helps you to prevent systematic failures in the definition of the item and/or element.
- Refers to supporting processes, methods, tools, and safety analyses.
- Is an independent plan but can also be integrated into a project plan.
- The latest version of standard web browsers (Internet Explorer version 11 or more recent, Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc.), with the ability to display HTML5.
- Internet connection of at least 1 MB/s download bandwidth (recommended: 2 MB/s).
- Audio playback.
- General information on the safety plan.
- Planning project independent and dependent Functional Safety Management activities in general.
- Activities during all other parts of the safety lifecycle.
- Planning of supporting processes, functional safety analyses, and assessments.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [please add here your local linked email address]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here [link the word "here" with your local website].
If you are unable topurchase online please contact our team today at Add your Email id