Introduction to Sizing of Emergency Relief Systems
- Introduction to pressure relief systems (safety valves, bursting disks)
- Design scenarios
- Single phase or two-phase relief - what is the difference?
- Data requirements
- Typical vent treatment systems
- Understand the requirements for the design of pressure relief systems
The course is intended for chemists and chemical engineers as well as technicians working with calorimetric methods to assess chemical reaction hazards.
Requires basic knowledge of the topic.
- Presentations, case studies.
- Sizing equations will not be discussed in detail
- Training material