Application Of Reaction Calorimetry
- Basics of calorimetry
- Use of various calorimeters (e.g. RC1, VSP 2, …)
- Evaluation and interpretation (e.g. Xacc, MTSR)
- Gas and pressure measurement during calorimetry
- Understand the basics of calorimetry
- Get an overview of the most common calorimeters used in process safety laboratories and how they work
The course is intended for chemists and chemical engineers as well as technicians working with calorimetric methods to assess chemical reaction hazards.
Requires basic knowledge of chemical reaction hazards.
- Theory followed by exercises in small groups
- Lab tour with exchange of experiences
- Training material
- Training certificate