Risk Assessment Methods
- Methodologies for hazard identification and assessment (i.e. Checklist, ZHA, FTA, LOPA)
- Definition and assessment of required safety data
- Assessment of risks
- Hazard identification
- Risk communication
- Know the most common methodologies to analyse risks in chemical processes
- Select effective methodologies for design, review or change chemical processes and/or facilities
- Select basic safety data
Chemical - Pharmaceutical industry
Operators, shift leaders, engineering departments, production managers, R&D specialists, HSE technicians and managers, site managers especially in chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Knowledge of the interpretation of thermal data and evaluation of work hygienic risks is required.
- Theory followed by exercises in small groups
- Training material
- Training certificate