Professional Training TISAX® Assessment - English
In this professional training, we provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the special requirements for information security for companies in the automotive industry based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series of standards. The objectives and contents of the VDA's Information Security Assessment, including risk management and prototype protection, are presented in a practical and implementation-oriented manner. You will learn how to plan, set up, maintain and improve an information security management system (ISMS) on your own responsibility. Furthermore, detailed knowledge of the TISAX® model (Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange) is imparted.
- TISAX® Framework
- Statement of Applicability (SoA) and Gap Analysis
- Structure and content of an information security policy
- Establishment of a central asset register
- Analysis of the threat situation / risk situation
- Implementation of measures (controls) based on an example
- Central documentation requirements
- Preparation and implementation of a TISAX® examination (assessment)
- Exam preparation with the trainer using a sample exam
This seminar is aimed at:
- Managers and employees who want to prepare for a TISAX® assessment in a targeted manner.
- People who want to learn about and implement the requirements of the automotive industry for an ISMS.
Certificate TISAX® Foundation (or comparable qualification)
- TISAX® is a registered trademark of the ENX Association.
- This training is conducted in English.
- At the bottom of this page you will find the information about the online exam that is used for online events.
Certificate of attendance and, if the examination is passed, a TISAX® Professional certificate.