Personal Certification from the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
Recertification is conducted at the request of the participant before the certification period elapses, usually six months before the certificate expires at the earliest.
Participants have to meet the following requirements for recertification:
Recognized events from Item 1.
• HERMES User Conference by the Bern University of Applied Sciences BFH
• HERMES Forum, Federal Chancellery FCh Bern
• HERMES Forum, BKI AG Winterthur
• Events by eco-HERMES with connection to project management
• Events by SPM with connection to project management
• Events by SMP with connection to project management
• Events by GPM with connection to project management
• Project management evening for federal employees, Federal Office of Personnel EPA Bern
• Project Manager Circle EJPD
• Exchange of experience for HERMES experts, TÜV SÜD Certification Body for Persons Munich
• More available on request and on application
Further training units from Item 2.
Possible in-person or online training courses can be found under HERMES Training Partner.
You can also choose training courses from other providers. Further training in SCRUM and SAFe is also recognized.
The application must be submitted in good time and before expiry of the certificate. You can request the application documents by e-mailing [email protected].
A recertification fee of CHF 450.00 (excl. VAT) is charged per participant.
Your contractual partner for a HERMES examination is the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute of TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH, Westendstr. 160, 80339 Munich, Germany.
Bosnia and Herzegovina