inkl. 24,00 € USt
What's new in IATF 16949:2016? In the e-learning you will get an overview of the new basic structure (high level structure) and the new requirements of the automobile-specific standard IATF 16949:2016, which borrows considerably from ISO 9001:2015.
inkl. 24,00 € USt
What's new in IATF 16949:2016? It’s one thing to be in compliance with new regulations. It’s another to understand how being in compliance can prepare you and your team to meet challenges and find opportunities to develop exceptional quality management.
In this digital learning course, you and your team will get an overview of the requirements of the automobile-specific standard, IATF 16949:2016. You’ll be led through the individual standard sections and will get a step-by-step introduction to the new requirements in IATF 16949:2016. Along the way you will have the opportunity to measure your understanding of IATF 16949:2016 with short knowledge quizzes at the end of each section.
With the successful completion of the IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management exam, you will be awarded the internationally recognized TÜV SÜD America Academy IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management e-certification.
- Overview of the changes to IATF 16949:2016
- Introduction of the high level structure
- Understanding of the structure and design of the standard sections
- Challenges and opportunities for quality management
- Managers and specialists from the automobile industry with respect to Quality Management
- People who want to get an initial overview of IATF 16949:2016
- Well-established knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009.
- For the smooth flow of the course, a DSL Internet connection and a Web browser with activated Flash player are required.
- Also a standard PC with sound card and if possible, a Headset.
Every participant will receive a personalised licence for using the content of the e-learning course. This licence will be valid for 365 days.
- You get to know the essential changes to IATF 16949:2016.
- You can estimate what the new IATF 16949 means for your own quality management system.
- The e-learning is available worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You decide for yourself what you would like to learn, when, how often, and for how long.
- Multimedia content (video/audio) communicates the knowledge optimally.