Remote-Audit (English) (Inhouse)
Virtual collaboration is becoming increasingly important in a networked world. The remote audit webinar - New ways of auditing - deals with possible uses and procedures for planning and performing audits using the remote audit method. The webinar conveys the possibilities and limits of audits without physical presence of the auditor on site and gives tips for practical implementation.
- Auditors with audit experience
- Audit program Manager
- Quality officers and quality Managers
- Managers who are entrusted with QM Tasks
- Auditors for first, second and third party audits
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.