- Sinnvolle Einsatzszenarien von Remote-Audits
- Risiken und Chancen von Remote-Audits
- Normenanforderungen zu Remote-Audits
- Notwendige Technik und Sicherheitsbelange
- Veränderte Gesprächsführung
- Auswirkungen auf die Ermittlung von Auditnachweisen
- Erfahrungsberichte aus der Praxis
- Auditoren mit Auditerfahrung
- Qualitätsbeauftragte und Qualitätsmanager
- Führungskräfte, die mit QM-Aufgaben betraut sind
- Auditoren für First-, Second- und Third-Party-Audits
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [please add here your local linked email address]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here [link the word ""here"" with your local website].