Virtual collaboration is becoming increasingly important in a networked world.
The remote audit webinar - New ways of auditing - deals with possible uses and procedures for planning and performing audits using the remote audit method. The webinar conveys the possibilities and limits of audits without physical presence of the auditor on site and gives tips for practical implementation.
- Useful usage scenarios for remote audits
- Remote-Audits – risks and chances
- Standard requirements for remote audits
- Necessary technology and security issues
- Changed conversations
- Effects on the determination of audit evidence
- Experience reports from practice
- Auditors with audit experience
- Audit program manager
- Quality officers and quality managers
- Managers who are entrusted with QM tasks
- Auditors for first, second and third party audits
- A stable internet connection
- A device (PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone) with audio output
- A current web browser
- Working microphone (external microphone, headset or similar, possibly webcam)
- The seminar is designed using Microsoft Teams
TÜV SÜD Certificate of attendance
PRICE INCL. VAT
We will send you an offer.
1 day with 4 sessions à 75 minutes