Basics on certification of green hydrogen according to CertifHy® (E-Learning)
This training will show you how green hydrogen can contribute towards a carbon free and sustainable future, and how one can use and certify green hydrogen with the European scheme “CertifHy” for their own purpose.
- Definition of green hydrogen
- Production of green hydrogen
- Ideas and concepts behind CertifHy®
- CertifHy® certification process and steps
- Legal requirements of EU's Renewable Energy Directive (Red II)
Auditors, project developers; authorities; certification bodies
- Each participant receives a personalized license limited to 365 days.
- Discounted company conditions for the purchase of license packages are possible on request to [email protected]
- The training is based on German standards and laws.
- Certification of attendance from TÜV SÜD Akademie Österreich
- A DSL internet connection and a web browser with activated Flash Player are required for the course. As well as a standard PC with a sound card and, if possible, headphones.
- In order to provide the access to the course, a personal e-mail address is required.
- This training will show you how CertifHy green hydrogen can contribute towards a carbon-free and sustainable future and how green hydrogen can be used and certified for organizational purposes.
- You will learn how the certification process is set up in general and who the involved parties are
- The Basics on certification of green hydrogen training is carried out at a flexible time on your computer.